Address: No. 1, seven weft Road, Binhai Road, Yingkou, Liaoning.
New energy-saving building materials:
1. Definition: Refractories refer to a class of inorganic nonmetallic materials with a refractory degree of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractivity refers to the temperature at which a conical specimen of refractory resists high temperature without softening the melting down without loading.
2. Scope of application:
Widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industries, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% to 60% of the total output.
(1) According to the degree of refractory, it can be divided into ordinary refractory (1580-1770), advanced refractory (1770-2000) and super refractory (over 2000).
(2) according to chemical characteristics, it can be divided into acid refractory, neutral refractory and basic refractory.
(3) According to their chemical properties, they can be divided into acid refractories, neutral refractories and alkaline refractories; according to their density, they can be divided into light refractories and heavy refractories.
Two, thermal insulation materials
1, inorganic thermal insulation mortar
(1) definition of inorganic insulation mortar:
Inorganic lightweight heat preservation particles with low thermal conductivity are used as lightweight aggregate, and then mixed with dry powder mortar composed of cementitious materials (such as cement, glue powder), anti-cracking materials (such as short fiber), thickeners and filling materials (such as fly ash, gypsum, etc.). It belongs to a uniform gray powder state.
(2) classification of inorganic thermal insulation mortar
According to the types of insulation materials, the inorganic thermal insulation mortar in Shanghai is mainly vitrified micro-pearl and expanded perlite type II thermal insulation mortar, the difference is: expanded perlite material particles, open, high water absorption coefficient of thermal conductivity is greater than vitrified micro-pearl, and the thermal conductivity after water absorption is irreversible. Vitrified microbeads are small and closed, and basically do not absorb water.
(3) the advantages and disadvantages of inorganic insulation mortar:
Inorganic insulation, class a noncombustible materials
Second, plastering is suitable for special-shaped walls.
3. Good air permeability and no condensation.
There is no cavity structure. The thermal conductivity is small but high strength (including tensile bond strength).
Thermal conductivity is slightly higher than that of organic materials.
There is a certain degree of water absorption.
The thickness is not easy to control, and is greatly influenced by construction.